Have you been following along with our Author Spotlight series? Each month, one of our talented authors answers questions, shares photos, and offers a glimpse into their everyday lives. Our authors have a wide range of talents, interests, and personalities, and we’re sure you will enjoy getting to know them!
Head over to our Website and check out the posts to learn about our authors. So far, we’ve loved learning about:
- The author who still breaks out his Gameboy® from childhood for a game of Tetris® every now and then
- The author who hand-dug a 14,800-gallon pond (and built a deck around it!) as he wrote his book
- The author who is an enthusiastic fan of cheese, Mickey Mouse, and fitness
- The author who says the best compliment she’s been paid was when her daughter said, “You’re the kind of mommy who loves nature so much you eat sticks and rocks and stuff, aren’t you?”
- The author who is working up the courage to sing karaoke by practicing in front of her preschool classroom and three cats
You’ll also learn tidbits about the writing process, tips for your classroom, and other fun things about each author. We hope you follow along!
Do you have any burning questions for our authors? Ask here!